*This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please visit my affiliate disclaimer here.
If 2020 has proven one thing, it’s that working online is the future.
And since it’s the future, isn’t it about time you get started?
The quickest way to get started, of course, is by becoming a virtual assistant!
And one of the easiest skillsets to learn (and get paid for) is Social Media Management. Wanna know more? Keep reading!
What Is A Virtual Assistant?
A virtual assistant is a freelancer that provides services online to businesses and/or entrepreneurs.
Virtual assistants provide a wide range of services depending on their particular skill set.
A VA is self-employed. VA’s decide their own pay rates, their own hours, and even choose the clients they will or will not work with.
Why Become A Virtual Assistant?
Becoming a virtual assistant is the quickest way to start making money online. This is especially true if you’re a total beginner!
You do not need any special skills or training to become a virtual assistant. If you do need additional skills, they are generally very easy to learn.
Just like with regular jobs, virtual assistants provide a range of services. These services range from entry level to more skilled and technical applications.
This range is what makes virtual assisting perfect for beginners. And, you can do it on the side while still working a regular job! You set your own hours, and your own pay rate.
Social Media is a great place to start as a virtual assistant.
Social media is often one of the first tasks that entrepreneurs and businesses outsource. And, it’s one of the easiest to learn. Almost everyone is on social media these days!
If you’re wondering what kind of services you can provide as a social media virtual assistant, read on.
25 Social Media Services For Virtual Assistants
- Writing Posts
- Designing Graphics
- Setting Up Scheduling Tools
- Creating Social Media Pages & Profiles
- Creating Instagram Stories
- Managing Social Media Communities
- Organizing Social Media Campaigns & Giveaways
- Creating and Managing Ad Campaigns
- Curating Content From Around The Web
- Curating User-Generated Content
- Repurposing Various Types of Content
- Managing Inboxes
- Monitoring and Responding to Comments
- Keeping Users Engaged with Polls, Contests, etc
- Effective Hashtag Research
- Creating and Monitoring Chatbots
- Creating and Scheduling Pins
- Designing Post Templates
- Measuring Analytics
- Tracking Trends
- Competitor Research
- Curating Evergreen Content
- Creating Social Media Strategy
- Promoting Live Videos
- Creating Analytics Reports
- Want more ideas? Download the free list of 220+ virtual assistant ideas here:
Get Started Making Money as a Virtual Assistant With These Ideas
I’ve been working as a freelancing virtual assistant since 2017, and in that time I’ve discovered that it is the best and easiest way to get started making money online. It’s perfect for beginners!
Download this free list of 220+ Services You Can Offer as a Freelancer or VA to start getting paid today!
Other Services Virtual Assistants Can Offer
Social media is a great place to start. But it’s not the only place!
Your options as a virtual assistant are unlimited.
If you’re a beginner, other great places to start include:
- Freelance Writing
- Customer Service
- Administrative Assistance
- Email Support
- Inbox Management
- … and more!
Check out the list mentioned above in the post for 200 more ideas!